Thursday, January 30, 2014

Zoya Rikki

Rikki was released by Zoya as part of its Irresistible collection this past summer. Zoya describes it as a fern green foil metallic and I agree. It's a light washed grassy metallic green with golden shimmers and Zoya's beautiful scintillating foil finish.

Application was wonderful. The consistency is fluid and light, lays down in thin coats and is easily controlled. Rikki stays wet on the nail when applying and so is amenable to being fussed with, not that you'll need to. Pigmentation is excellent with completely opaque coverage in two coats. I used three because I had a nick in one nail and frankly, it was just that easy to do. This is one of those polishes where shimmery bits disperse immediately over the skin during clean up but they are fairly easy to sweep up. Rikki dries in very good time to a smooth shiny finish.

Photos show three coats of Rikki over treatment and basecoat with a topcoat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl.


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki


Zoya Rikki

The Irresistible collection is entirely made up of polishes with this beautiful foil finish that Zoya does so well and while I would love to have them all, Rikki was one of the polishes I wanted most. I wasn't able to acquire it until recently but it was worth the wait. I love the color and in this finish it is gorgeous.

love,
Liz

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! It kind of reminds me of Color Club Perfect Mol-Ten from the Foiled collection, which I have, but it's not super similar. I really need to increase my Zoya collection. I only have three of them I believe and there's so many more I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it, Melissa! I can't imagine my polish enthusiasm without Zoya, it's the largest contingent in my collection. Only three!? *shock* Seriously, make a list of the ones you want and save it for their May promo when they're all essentially half off. That's the time to pick some up en masse.

      I have the pink namesake from that Color Club collection! I like to use it with Shimmer Tiffany over it.

      Delete