Monday, May 6, 2013

Deborah Lippmann Today Was A Fairytale over China Glaze Sea Spray

Got a short post for you ATM (At The Moment) -- Today Was A Fairytale by Deborah Lippmann, a silvery blue starlight glitter over China Glaze Sea Spray, a pale blue. I swatched this combo a while back and took a bunch of pictures, most of which turned out yukky. So I scavenged the (very) few that did ok and that's what we've got here.

Why am I posting this? Well, because I can. Ha! *wink*


Deborah Lippmann Today Was A Fairytale and China Glaze Sea Spray, bottle shot


Deborah Lippmann Today Was a Fairytale, bottle closeup


Deborah Lippmann Today Was A Fairytale over China Glaze Sea Spray


Deborah Lippmann Today Was A Fairytale over China Glaze Sea Spray


artsy fartsy


Deborah Lippmann Today Was A Fairytale over China Glaze Sea Spray, on the nail close up

These pictures really do no justice at ALL to this combo! In person it is sparkly and ethereal. I will do a reswatch soon for better pics with the added benefit of hugely improved cuticles. Really, my cutes look so crusty and flaky and altogether skankity in these pics I'm surprised I have the whatsit to post them. Apparently, I have no shame. C'est la vie!
 
I heard your ballet recital was fantastic and that your performance was perfect. *proud* Did you wear nail polish?

love,
Aunt Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment