Monday, May 27, 2013

Elevation Polish Jungfrau

In this post I have Jungfrau from indie polish maker Elevation Polish to show you. Jungfrau (pronounced YOONG-frouw) is a dark denim blue polish containing green microshimmer and black iridescent color-shifting flakies. It is a graceful and elegant polish. I think it makes my fingers look longer too!

Photos show two easy coats of Jungfrau over my Nail Envy basecoat and finished with one coat of Sec 'n Dry.


What I used, left to right: Elevation Polish Jungfrau, OPI Nail Envy, Orly Sec 'n Dry


Elevation Jungfrau, at the window...


Elevation Jungfrau


Elevation Jungfrau


Elevation Jungfrau bottle shot showing green microshimmer


macro shot in the bottle -- I ask you, how gorgeous is that?


Elevation Jungfrau


Elevation Jungfrau


Elevation Jungfrau


extreme close up whoa!


Elevation Jungfrau -- delicious shimmery goodness


Elevation Jungfrau looking dark sans sun


ditto


modified claw


Elevation Jungfrau, featuring nail ridges *snort*


Elevation Jungfrau

I love and adore Jungfrau! I love blue polishes generally, especially dark blue. When I wear them, I have a distinct if fleeing sense of feeling like a competent grown-up. *lol* Perhaps I should wear them more often. I don't know though, there are so many great colors out there. 



Got that right!

love,
Aunt Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment