Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hare Polish Oceans of Alloys

In this post I have what I think is one of Nikole of Hare Polish's most beautiful creations, Oceans of Alloys. Nikole says of Oceans of Alloys: "This is a dusty light blue jelly with a mixture of gold and copper glitter in both hexes and squares in several different sizes. Mysterious iridescent blue glitter is scattered throughout, as well as delicate gold flecks." 

That is accurate, but it doesn't come close to describing the gorgeousness that is Oceans of Alloys. I don't even think I could come close to describing how gorgeous this polish is, and I have thought about it a lot!

So I'm going to let the pictures talk. I swatched Oceans of Alloys and took these photos a couple of months ago now, and I can't remember for sure what the "underwear" polish I used with it was. I think it was Skylar, by Zoya. Skylar is a "medium steel blue with a softened, dusty look and speckled by visible gold and silver shimmer flecks." It's gorgeous in its own right and deserves a post of its own. I'm thinking that once I get my nail polish rack up and all my polishes in it, I'll go through and swatch by brand. 

Yakkity yak yak. Here's Oceans of Alloys, plenty of pics...

Hare Oceans of Alloys

Hare Oceans of Alloys

Hare Oceans of Alloys

Hare Oceans of Alloys

Hare Oceans of Alloys


Hare Oceans of Alloys

Hare Oceans of Alloys

Hare Oceans of Alloys
 
Hare Oceans of Alloys



Hare Oceans of Alloys


Hare Oceans of Alloys


Hare Oceans of Alloys


Hare Oceans of Alloys


Hare Oceans of Alloys


Hare Oceans of Alloys


Hare Oceans of Alloys


Hare Oceans of Alloys


Hare Oceans of Alloys


Hare Oceans of Alloys

I don't know what I can say that will add anything more than the photos. This is a TDF gorgeous ornate polish, wearing it is like wearing jewelry. The metallic glitters give it a rich provocative look, but the simple natural dusty medium blue and the layering of the glitters in the jelly base also give it a natural organic look, like water over shiny stones. It really is something else.

And I hope you like it!

love, 
Aunt Liz











No comments:

Post a Comment