Friday, April 25, 2014

A Bevy of Zoya Swatches (picture heavy)

Zoya Earth Day Polish Exchange

With Zoya's Earth Day Polish Exchange at hand, I thought I'd post some of my Zoya swatches for anyone who's preparing to take advantage of this awesome half-price promotion and is looking for suggestions on what polishes to add to their cart. Should you wish to read the accompanying post for the pictured polish, a click on the caption will take you there.

Zoya Skylar

Zoya Tracie


Zoya Neely

Zoya Rica

Zoya Apple

Zoya Lo

Zoya Kennedy

Zoya Zuza

Zoya Dhara

Zoya Rocky

Zoya Josie

Zoya Jana

Zoya Isabel

Zoya Rea

Zoya Lotus

Zoya Kendal

Zoya Crystal

Zoya Natty

Zoya Livingston

Zoya Jem

Zoya Sooki

Zoya Destiny

Zoya Mira

Zoya Kamilah

Zoya Storm

Zoya Darcy

Zoya Chyna

Zoya Isla

Zoya Jo

Zoya Mimi

Zoya Dita

Zoya Kelly

Zoya Alix

Zoya Suvi

Zoya Charla

Zoya Kiki

Zoya Farah

Zoya FeiFei

Zoya Nidhi

Zoya Dannii

Zoya Reva

Zoya Kimmy

Zoya Carter

Zoya Chita

Zoya Dream

Zoya Kristen

Zoya Tanzy

Zoya Sunshine

Zoya Rikki

Zoya Bevin

Zoya Gemma

Zoya Elodie

Zoya Nyx

Zoya Marley

Zoya Harley

Zoya Caitlin

Zoya Gilda

Zoya Micky

Zoya America

Zoya Beatrix

I wish I could say which ones are my favorites but it's really really difficult to pick. Zoya is my favorite mainstream brand and the one most represented in my stash. I guess, if forced to choose, the polishes I'd never want to be without include Mimi, Storm, FeiFei, Sooki and Rica. And Skylar. And Dita. And Charla. And Dannii. And Logan. And Kiki.

Sheesh!

love,
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I love that you compiled them all together. It's cool to see how your nails have progressed in the past year or so. I can see that they've gotten longer and healthier. Winning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Thithi! It was a bit of work and a lot of those early posts are not so pleasant to the eye, but I'm glad I did it. Now I'm back to nubs again!

      Delete